Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Status Report - 10/3/06 - Money ain't got no owners, only spenders.

Hello everyone,

Not much to report here. Big news this week is the long awaited premieres of Lost, South Park and The Nine, probably the last show I'll try out. I've been really busy lately, so I'll just get to the straight report:

What I'm Watching - LOST BABY!, South Park, The Nine, Prison Break (RIP Tweener), Heroes (well, I'm going to check out the 2nd episode on NBC's streaming site), Studio 60, Nip/Tuck, Stewart/Colbert, The Office (Dwight got a hooker!), My Name Is Earl (half-naked...), SNL and most certainly The Wire.

DVD - Not much, haven't had a lot of time to sit down and watch much of anything.

Music - Going to get the new Beck album soon, so that should be in heavy rotation for at least the next few weeks.

Reading - School books. As fun as it sounds no doubt.

Now it'll be interesting, as I have 2 reviews this week, Nip/Tuck's "Dawn Budge" and Lost's "A Tale of Two Cities". I have no idea when I'll get those up. That's it for me. Until next time, the remote is yours.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home