Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Status Report - 9/26/06 - Art is gettin' its ass kicked

Hello everyone,

Busy week, more than usual. Happy fall everyone. Temps are dropping and I have to find my jeans before it gets too cold. Lots of school work, my part time job and of course, TV taking up my time. Unfortunately, Damn That Television’s premiere sucked big time, but I promise you this one will suck less, maybe even not at all. Anyway, on to the status report:

Watching – The Wire, Nip/Tuck (bit behind on my “Monica Wilder” review), Stewart/Colbert, The Office (damn you for making me feel sorry for Roy!), My Name Is Earl, Prison Break (They got Tweener, and Haywire seems to be the smartest person of the Fox River 8), Simpsons, Desperate Housewives (premiere didn’t suck), gave up on Vanished, but am taking a shot at Heroes (flawed, but has potential) and Studio 60… (really good, smart TV). 8 Days til Lost!

DVD – My Name Is Earl, The Office S2. Besides 24 in December, I don’t think I’ll be buying more TV on DVD (who am I kidding with that one?) Unless there’s a good sale.

Music – New computer, randomly playing stuff, trying to get into the samplers I got free off iTunes.

Also, a sad note, my car, the Crown Victoria, was pronounced DOA earlier today. May it rest in peace. So a quick farewell a la Six Feet Under

The Crown Vic
1997-2006

I assure you guys tomorrow’s episode will be way better. Tune in if you can (I hope to maybe throw something on YouTube for those who don’t live on campus). Until next time, the remote is yours.


Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home