Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Status Report - 9/19/06 - Let the fall season begin!

Hello everyone!
I'm still getting used to school and work, which is a lot to balance. But I'm still plugging along. Now after a few weeks, looks like the fall season is close to full swing. Thursday sees the return of My Name Is Earl and The Office, which I can't wait for (that kiss has been on my mind for the last four months!) And in a few weeks, LOST returns, and you bet you can expect new reviews for season three. Nip/Tuck reviews are coming along smoothly, although that may be pushed aside for school. Now the big ones.

What I'm watching - Prison Break, Nip/Tuck, The
Daily Show, Colbert Report, The Wire, The Office and My Name Is Earl.

On DVD - Finished AD S3. Now that I got a new computer, I'll be able to watch from my room again.

Reading - LFNY - (553/600) Summing it up. I'm also reading a ton of books for school, which are kinda starting to blend in together as one big book.

Music - Random stuff. Is the new Beck album out yet?

Well, that's it for me. I hope to have Nip/Tuck 4X3 "Monica Wilder" up soon. I'll also be doing much needed updates for my website. Oh and tomorrow is the premiere of Damn That Television! my cable access television critique show. I can't wait. Until next time, the remote is yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home