Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Status Report - 9/12/06 - Handling the Recoil on This MF

Hey everyone, hope things are going well. This week I should get back to my show, which I have been looking forward to for a long time. A lot to discuss. But for now, here's the status report:

What I'm watching - Prison Break, Nip/Tuck (4.1 Review online now), The Daily Show, Colbert Report, The Wire (back with a vengeance). You've probably heard plenty from people extoling the virtues of the gritty, realistic portrayal of urban decay and corruption, so I will leave it to them.

On DVD - Watched a good chunk of Arrested Development S3, which is still brilliant. The Office S2 is also out today, which means I can relive the booze cruise, Christmas party and the gut-wrenching climax to the finale.

Reading - LFNY - (539/600) Post 9/11. I'm going to miss this book when I'm done.

Music - Pretty much putting my iPod on random. Seeing what will come up.

That's it for me. See you again soon. Until then, the remote is yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home