Thursday, June 04, 2009

Dispatch #20: I'm Back! and Introducing the Lost Marathon

Hey guys,

I’m sorry to those who were expecting weekly reviews of Lost this season, but things have just been busy (I can blame this on the recession, right?) So to make up for it I’ll be doing a four part Lost marathon. Rather than post all 16 reviews I missed in one hunk, I’m going to split it up in four with the various arcs I recognized. That way you get a lot, but not too much. It’ll be broken up like this:

Part 1: “Let’s Get Started” – Covering “The Lie” to “This Place is Death”
Part 2: “We’re Back” – Covering “316” to “LeFleur”
Part 3: “Fun Times With Dharma” – Covering “Namaste” to “Some Like It Hoth”
Part 4: “We Are the Variables” – Covering “The Variable” to “The Incident”

“The Incident” may be part 5. My finale reviews tend to be huge, so if it takes a long time I’ll put up the other two episode reviews first. Maybe if things work out I can finish up my season one reviews before season six starts in January. Well it’s best to do it one review at a time. Sorry for not putting up anything, even a notice that these would still be done. Hope this makes up for it.

Until Next Time, The Remote Is Yours,
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home