Thursday, December 25, 2008

Status Report #18: Happy Holidays!

Hey readers,

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Festivus, Happy Belated Equinox and Happy Life Day! Whatever you celebrate or if you celebrate nothing, enjoy yourself.

And for those looking for new material, sorry it’s been slow coming out. Hopefully that’ll change. I’m currently working on a year end wrap up of my favorite episodes of 2008, which will hopefully be ready by New Year’s. My top five is more or less set, but I’m scouring what I’ve seen this year (and even in an off year like this one there’s a lot to choose from) to figure out the final list.

Hope everyone enjoys themselves and stays safe.

Peace & Humptiness Forever,

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home