Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Status Report - 1/2/07 - Happy Ought-Seven!

Hello everyone,

Hope the last two months have been good for everyone and hopefully no one missed my posts too much. I'm on vacation now and it seems my bout with the plague is over, so hopefully I'll have some reviews, including MIA ones for the most recent seasons of 24, Nip/Tuck and the mini-season of Lost. Well here's the first report of Ought-Seven.

What I'm watching: Not much, just repeats and junk food TV. Pretty much everything is on hiatus for the holidays. I thought I'd catch Dirt, but I heard some heinous things about it.

What I watched: The Wire (the show to beat for best of the 06-07 season), Heroes (a welcome treat), Studio 60 (flawed, but good enough to keep watching), Nip/Tuck (past its prime, but I still watch), The Office/Earl, Stewart/Colbert, Prison Break (got good toward the end of the fall season).

On DVD: I got a ton of DVDs, Santa came early and completed my Sopranos sets, I also got S1-3 of The Wire, S2 of Veronica Mars (still haven't touched S1), SNL S1, Simpsons S4 (When a fire starts to burn/there's a lesson you must learn/Something something then you'll see/You'll Avoid catastrophe!") I also got Homicide S1&2 for my dad, so I'm watching those with him.

Writing: I'm taking a stab at writing a long form fiction. I'm reluctant to say book or novel, because it may not pan out that way. We'll have to see.

Music: The Beatles' "Love" album, which is pretty great reworkings of the classics.

Well that's it for me. I got plenty to write, so hopefully there will be a lot of new additions coming up soon. Until next time, the remote is yours.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home