Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Chronic-WHAT-cles of Narnia

For starters, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Festivus and may all the people who are offended by any of these two word phrases chill out.

Second, I've finally gotten time to update my site. Since I fell so behind on Nip/Tuck's 3rd season, I'm going to go back to my season two reviews and write from there. The finale was great, even though the reveal was a bit obvious. I'm almost up to date on Lost's second season, so that should be ready by the time "The 23rd Psalm" airs.

Finally, I must praise SNL for producing the funniest thing they've done in years, the short "Lazy Sunday". You can now download it for free on iTunes and I recommend it highly. Chris Parnell and Andy Samberg rapping about "dropping Hamiltons" and catching a matinee. It is the new Cowbell sketch. I assure you. I'm hoping that this marks the end of the way too long creative drought SNL has been under.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home