Monday, July 25, 2005

Sorry for my absence

Hey,
I apologize for not posting as much this month as I did in June. Recently I got a job, so I've been adjusting to that. I am working on a review for 24 "6:00 AM - 7:00 AM" with "7:00 AM - 8:00 AM" coming after that. Nip/Tuck reviews will be put on hold for a while because I am unable to find the tapes of the middle of the phenomenal second season and therefore have to wait until they repeat on FX in the next couple weeks, but once I can do it, they will be up. I am considering adding a third show to review, but haven't yet come close to a decision.
-As for commentary regarding the Emmys, most critics have said what I would've said (Will & Grace?? West Wing???? SIX FEET UNDER????? No Shorheh? No Nip/Tuck??? Etc.)
-Well, I hope to get half way through 24's first season of reviews in the next two weeks. I'll try and get some more stuff up soon. Until then, the remote is yours.

Matty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home