Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Damn That Television!: My New Cable Access Show

It’s been a while since I've updated this. I've been busy. Well the big news for me is that I got my TV show, Damn That Television! on the air. For those who don’t know, this show is a new roundtable discussion show about anything TV related; TV News, Reviews, Retrospectives, DVDs, etc. We did a broadcast along with ASSS-TV24 (Aggressive Skiing, Snowboarding and Skateboarding). Aside from a few technical difficulties (none of which were too problematic) and time constraints which kept me from discussing everything I wanted to talk about, the show went off smoothly. Among the topics discussed were Oscar coverage, The Contender Suicide Controversy, gay cartoon characters, music channels that don’t air videos and a segment on Arrested Development (PLEASE watch! I’ll be your friend.)

The show went off so well there will be one more episode before summer break this Wednesday, March 9th at 8 PM. It will be broadcasted on the UNH Campus on channel 24. Sorry, it’s not available anywhere else for those who don’t live on campus. We will need panelists, so if you’re interested or you want more details about the production, please e-mail me at mattstv2005@yahoo.com.

Until then, I hope to get some clips on the website, as soon as that’s done or I know if I can do it, I’ll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home